Amazing on bathroom sinks, mildewed tubs and tile!
This works best in a squirt bottle because of how thick it is.
- 2/3 Cup Baking soda
- ½ Cup castile soap
- 2 TBSP Vinegar
- ½ Cup water
- Few drops of tea tree oil
Mix the ingredients together. Stir until mixed well. Pour into squirt bottle. Done!
Watch out for a bubbling reaction.
What products did I end up liking and making into the booklet?
- Homemade Powder Laundry Soap
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap
- Homemade Laundry Softener and Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Wool Dryer Balls
- Homemade Anti-bacterial Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Homemade Grease Cutter
- Homemade Powder Dish Detergent and Rinse Aid
- Homemade Liquid Dish Soap
- Homemade Disk Deodorants
- Turning Baking Soda into Washing Soda
I also put pages about essential oils, where to buy the products and about the cost of them and the tutorials from the original websites.