Great for on the stove or any place that accumulates a lot of oil or grease. I bet this will work great for cleaning hands after working on a car. I will have to have my husband try it out that way.
- 2 Cups water
- ¼ TSP Castile soap
- 10 drops of Essential oil (lavender, grapefruit or tea tree)
Mix all ingredients together. Shake. That’s it!
What products did I end up liking and making into the booklet?
- Homemade Powder Laundry Soap
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap
- Homemade Laundry Softener and Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Wool Dryer Balls
- Homemade Anti-bacterial Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Homemade Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Powder Dish Detergent and Rinse Aid
- Homemade Liquid Dish Soap
- Homemade Disk Deodorants
- Turning Baking Soda into Washing Soda
I also put pages about essential oils, where to buy the products and about the cost of them and the tutorials from the original websites.