This is a daily cleaner from counters to floors this works great.
What is needed to make this:
- 3 TBSP White vinegar
- ½ TSP Washing soda
- ½ TSP Castile Soap
- 2 Cups of Hot water
- Boil water.
- Add all ingredients together. This may have a reaction.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Wait for water to cool, then pour into a spray bottle.
I like to shake the bottle before I use it just to make sure it is mixed well but I don’t think it is necessary. I made a Cleaning Recipe Booklet that can be download as well as labels.
What products did I end up liking and making into the booklet?
- Homemade Powder Laundry Soap
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap
- Homemade Laundry Softener and Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Wool Dryer Balls
- Homemade Anti-bacterial Spray
- Homemade Grease Cutter
- Homemade Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Powder Dish Detergent and Rinse Aid
- Homemade Liquid Dish Soap
- Homemade Disk Deodorants
- Turning Baking Soda into Washing Soda
I also put pages about essential oils, where to buy the products and about the cost of them and the tutorials from the original websites.