Are you shocked? Vinegar is an amazing all around cleaning product.
1 Gallon of white Vinegar and 30-40 drops of Essential oil (lavender, grapefruit or tea tree for antibacterial effect, lemon or sweet orange to fight stains and brighten laundry, peppermint to fight orders)
Yields 32 loads
½ cup per load or ¼ per load for HE machine
To Use: Shake well before every use pour at rinse cycle.
Cut up an old jersey t-shirt in about 5″ squares.
Add 3-5 drops of Essential oil for the first time and 3 drops to the sheet every time after that.
You can put them in a cute box.
What products did I end up liking and making into the booklet?
- Homemade Powder Laundry Soap
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap
- Homemade Wool Dryer Balls
- Homemade Anti-bacterial Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Homemade Grease Cutter
- Homemade Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Powder Dish Detergent and Rinse Aid
- Homemade Liquid Dish Soap
- Homemade Disk Deodorants
- Turning Baking Soda into Washing Soda
I also put pages about essential oils, where to buy the products and about the cost of them and the tutorials from the original websites.